@ fashiontattle

Tweet me @fashiontattle

Friday, July 22, 2011

Time Teller!

    My latest obsession has been watches! I was never a watch wearing kinda gal.. I always said unless its a vintage gold Rolex i don't neeeed it! Though my love for Rolex hasn't lessened, i have found a watch i am completely enamored by! Nixon's watches for women! (The 42-20 Chrono to be exact)
    They are bold & masculine but made to fit a woman's wrist oh so perfectly. It is for sure a statement piece!! I cant decide between these three colors.. You be the judge!

                          
                    42-20 Chrono in Gold


Matte Black/Gold

Antique Gold


 **All of these watches && more can be found on Nixon's website! I am squealing as i am writing this with excitement! I cant wait to have one of these babies on my wrist.. Until next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment