@ fashiontattle

Tweet me @fashiontattle

Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 things i want to start my summer!

     I always like to shop for the Summer so i am ready & in the mood upon its arrival! Don't get me wrong summer is my favorite season but it definitely helps me to transition!
     This will definitely be a fun fashion summer! Filled with colors, prints, shapes & patterns, oh my!!

                           
                        Timo Weiland Skirt
                         (barneys.com)



3.1 Phillip Lim
Fannie-Briefcase




Chloe Wedge
(chloe.com)
 



Helmut Lang Dress
(i love easy dresses like this one)



Givenchy Nightingale (red)
(I should have bought this too last year 
instead i opted for the purple one)





Stein Goya dress
(urbanoutfitters.com)



Straw Fedora
(perfect weapon to block that sun!)
(asos.com)


Erickson Beamon
(what a beauty!sigh)
(netaporter.com)



House of Harlow 1960
Hinged cuff
(asos.com)



Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent
(Another amazing easy dress)



*Just remember to have fun with fashion, there is no mold or rules you have to conform to!! Be eclectic, bold & confident in the choices you make!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment